- Do you work in asset management or work in a company that sells, promotes, advises, consults and or supports clients who investment in funds?
- Does it bother that your friends don’t save enough, don’t invest enough, don’t know enough about the importance of saving for their future?
- Does it worry you that your generation is likely to live longer, work longer and will likely get far less pension support from your employers or the government than previous generations?
- Do you get annoyed with the use of jargon to make things more complex than they need to be?
- Are you concerned about the future of your industry and the future that you will inherit?
- Do you worry that today’s leaders may not have the incentive to bring about the radical changes necessary to get the industry trusted again?
- Would you like to do something about it?
If your answer is yes to the questions above then you should take part in the “Future of Fund Management” challenge.
“Future of Fund Management” 2020 Challenge – Create an informative, education, fun and memorable ‘You Tube’ video, infographic or animation targeted at young people to answer one/more of the following questions:
- Why should I save for my future now?
- Should I buy a pension?
- Where should I invest my savings?
- How do I decide where to invest my money?
- ABC of pensions & investment
If you’re interested in taking part, as an individual or as a team, simply reply to this post or send me an email ([email protected]) with your expression of interest.
If you’re company would like to help, support or sponsor this challenge get in touch.
Best of luck!